Thursday, September 20, 2012

High School, Only Shorter


                In the article “High School, Only Shorter” by Nicholas Myers, it talks much about finishing high school in only three years and if that is a good or bad thing. Many people think that it can be a bad thing. People think it can be bad because the young adult wouldn’t get the full experience of life and wouldn’t be prepared for collage. Another thing, not all collages want to enroll a student that has not done all of high school. On the other hand, other people think that it can be a good thing. For an example how it can be a good thing is the young adult would finish collage a year earlier and be able to get on with his/her life. Also if you get into college at age 17 that would look very good on your job application. So you can tell that going to high school for 3 years has both advantages and disadvantages.
                I think going to high school for 4 years would be the best idea. I think that going to high school for 4 years is a good idea because it gives you full experience of life and I think that you would get the fullest education possible you can if you go 4 years. I also think that I have the same chance to get the same education and job as the man/woman that got through high school early. Another thing is I don’t want to rush my teenage life; I wouldn’t want to go to college yet. In high school you get to enjoy being a kid, and not taking everything too serious. In college your kid days are over and there is no more going lightly in class. So I think that high school for the full 4 years is best. Best part yet, there is less HOMEWORK is high school than college!  

No comments:

Post a Comment